Telecom Mediation Systems
This training is designed for professionals interested in learning the field of Telecom Mediation Systems.
Who Should Do ?
Technical Managers, Consultants, Communications Professionals, Software engineers, System Engineers, Network Professionals, Marketing and Sales professional, IT professionals.
Modules Covered in the Course
- Scope Of Mediation In TELCO CCB SYSTEMS
- An Introduction to MEDIATION
- Definition and scope of mediation
- Mediation Platform Technology
- CDR Collection
- Mediation And Event Processing
- POST Processing
- Distribution to DOWNSTREAM Applications
- Configuration / Management
- EVENT/ERROR Notification
- HELP and USAGE
- Impact of Mediation of CCB System Architecture
- Implementation and Support
- Future Directions in Mediation
* You can design and customize your training based upon your requirements from above mentioned topics or ask our experts to do it for you
Instructor Lead Regular / Instructor Lead Online / Instructor Lead Part Time / Onsite (Corporate)
View Schedule Download Prospectus Related Jobs
For more details related to this course you can directly contact us or you can call us.
Training Code : NES_SK_70
Duration : 60 Hrs / 12 days / Customized
Class Size : flexible
Next Class Dates
Contact us to customize this class with your own dates, times and location. You can also call +91-8826900551, +91-8826900552.
Need course pricing?
Need more information?
Want to join?
Get More Information?
What our clients say
"I've been to a different training facilities for other technologies, and this is one of the few where I've left feeling like I've learned more than I expected.
Eduardo Moreno, USA